Please check back to find out about up coming sensory-friendly performances
Sensory-friendly performances are designed to create a performing arts experience that welcomes all children with autism or sensory sensitivities.
Accommodations for these performances include:
- Lower sound levels, especially for jarring sounds
- Lights remain on at a low level in the theater during the performance
- A reduction of strobes and lighting focused on the audience
- Designated “Take a Break” areas within the lobby
- Wolf Performing Arts Center staff and volunteers are trained to accommodate families' needs
- Guidance and sensory supports (fidgets, noise cancelling headphones) available in the lobby
- Flexible house rules: audience members are free to talk or move during the show
Families will also have access to resource materials to prepare for their visit, coming soon!
Please contact our Artistic Director, Tim Popp, for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org