For 1st-2nd grade:
- Full year program: This program runs from September through April and culminates in a full performance in Wolf PAC’s Black Box Theatre.
- Registration will occur one time this fall for the September through April commitment. You may register your child for this program at any time!
For 3rd-5th grade:
- This program runs from September through December and culminates in a full performance at the Rotwitt Theater at Rosemont College.
- Audition Deposit: In order to secure your audition spot, there will be a non-refundable $50 audition deposit due at the time of sign up. This $50 will be applied to your performance tuition.
PLEASE NOTE: Students will not be permitted to audition without paying the deposit
- In order to sign up for an audition, you will be prompted to register for the full performance program. The only payment due at the time of this registration will be the $50 audition deposit. The remainder of tuition will not be due until after casting.
PLEASE NOTE: You do not need to register again after your audition. All you will need to do is pay the remainder of the tuition.
For 6th-12th grade:
- This program runs from September through December (Romeo and Juliet) or September through January (Peter and the Starcatcher) and culminates in a full performance in Wolf PAC’s Black Box Theatre.
- Actors will not register for these performances until after auditions. The first step is to sign up for their audition time slot. Once casting is complete actors will then register for the performance via a link sent to them from their Director.
PLEASE NOTE: Signing up for an audition does not mean you registered for the full performance! If your actor is cast in one of the shows, a link will be sent out via email.