Welcome, Wolf PAC!
The Wolf PAC program offers one- and two-week sessions throughout the summer for rising 3rd-8th graders. PAC campers will build upon their musical theatre skills while working as an ensemble to create a final performance.
Campers will develop their acting, singing, and dancing skills in a supportive, creative environment. The PAC program is a safe and accepting environment where kids of all skill levels can build their confidence, character, and creativity.
One-week sessions feature a review-style performance presented at the end of the week.
The July 2-6 one-week PAC show is performed on Friday, July 6 at 3:30 p.m.
The August 20-24 one-week PAC shows are performed on Friday, August 24. There will be two separate performances: the first show is presented at 2:30 p.m., the second show at 3:30 p.m. Campers will find out which cast they are in on the second day of the session.
Two-week sessions feature two different casts of campers who perform fully-staged Broadway musicals at the end of the second week.
Two-week PAC shows are performed on the last Thursday of each session. The first show is presented at 5:00 p.m.; the second show at 7:00 p.m. Campers will find out which cast they are in on the second day of the session.
Details, Pricing, and Information:
- Camp hours are 9 a.m. - 4 p.m., Monday - Friday. Before and After Care is available starting at 8 a.m. and concluding at 5:30 p.m.
- The cost for the July 2-6 one-week PAC session is prorated at $316. The cost for the August 20-24 one-week PAC session is $395.
- The cost for a two-week PAC session is $805.
- The following discounts are available:
- Early Bird Special: $50 off per camper until Dec. 21 for the first 50 campers to register and pay deposit
- Sibling Discount: $25 off second child
- Multiple-Week Discount: $25 off per week if camper attends for more than 2 weeks
- Membership Discount: sliding scale; see Membership info. for details
**Sibling Discount and Multiple-Week Discount cannot be combined. Families will receive one of these two discounts.
**There is a $100 non-refundable deposit due for one-week sessions and a $200 non-refundable deposit due for two-week sessions at the time of registration.
PAC Summer 2018 Season:
All PAC shows to be announced soon!
**July 2 - July 6 **NOTE: No camp on July 4. The prorated cost for this session is $316.
August 20 - August 24
June 18 - June 29
July 9 - July 20
July 23 - August 3
August 6 - August 17
For more information on financial scholarships, please click here. Scholarship application deadline is June 1. Scholarships are considered in the order in which they are received.