Welcome, Wolf PAC!
The Wolf PAC program offers one- and two-week sessions throughout the summer for rising 3rd-8th graders. PAC campers will build upon their musical theatre skills while working as an ensemble to create a final performance.
Campers will develop their acting, singing, and dancing skills along with being a part of an ensemble. The PAC program is a safe and accepting environment where kids of all skill levels can build their confidence, character, and creativity.
One-week sessions feature a review-style performance presented at the end of the week.
The July 2-6 one-week PAC show is performed on Friday, July 6 at 3:30 p.m.
The August 20-24 one-week PAC shows are performed on Friday, August 24. There will be two separate performances: the first show is presented at 2:30 p.m., the second show at 3:30 p.m. Campers will find out which cast they are in at the beginning of the session.
Two-week sessions feature two different casts of campers who perform fully-staged Broadway musicals at the end of the second week.
Two-week PAC shows are performed on the last Thursday of each session. The first show is presented at 5:00 p.m.; the second show at 7:00 p.m. Campers will find out which cast they are in on the second day of the session.
Details, Pricing, and Information:
- Camp hours are 9 a.m. - 4 p.m., Monday - Friday. Before and After Care is available starting at 8 a.m. and concluding at 5:30 p.m.
- The cost for the July 2-6 one-week PAC session is prorated at $316. The cost for the August 20-24 one-week PAC session is $395.
- The cost for a two-week PAC session is $805.
- The following discounts are available:
- Sibling Discount: $25 off second child
- Multiple-Week Discount: $25 off third week and each subsequent week (discount does not apply to first two weeks)
- Membership Discount: sliding scale; see Membership info. for details
**Sibling Discount and Multiple-Week Discount cannot be combined. Families will receive one of these two discounts.
**There is a $100 non-refundable deposit due for one-week sessions and a $200 non-refundable deposit due for two-week sessions at the time of registration.
PAC Summer 2018 Season:
One-week sessions feature Broadway songs from the themes listed below. Campers will perform in the folllowing review-style show at the end of the session:
Each two-week session offers two separate Junior Broadway musicals. Campers will find out which cast they are in on the second day of the session. This season includes:
- No camp on July 4. Prorated cost is $316.
- The first PAC session will begin as planned on Monday, June 18. If your child(ren) attends a school that has extended its year past this date and you are interested in this session, please call the office at 610-642-0233. We will of course work with your family to accommodate your situation!
For more information on financial scholarships, please click here. Scholarship application deadline is May 1. Scholarships are considered in the order in which they are received.