Welcome, Wolf CUBS!
The Wolf CUBS program offers ten one-week sessions throughout the summer for rising K-2nd graders.
CUBS campers will learn acting, singing, and dancing while developing their imagination and performance skills. The CUBS program is a safe and accepting environment where kids of all skill levels can build their confidence, character, and creativity.
Summer 2018 boasts Storybook Theatre: all one-week sessions will focus on a story and culminate in an original show for family and friends to enjoy! Using books from local authors and familiar stories such as The Frog King, Goldilocks, and The Princess and the Pea, CUBS campers will explore storybook characters as they sharpen their performance skills.
The CUBS show is performed on the Friday of each session at 3:15 p.m.
**NOTE: The July 2-6 final show will be performed at 2:30pm. The August 20-24 session final show will be performed at 1:30 p.m. More details to follow!
Details, Pricing, and Information:
- Camp hours are 9 a.m. - 4 p.m., Monday - Friday. Before and After Care is available starting at 8am and concluding at 5:30 p.m.
- The cost for a one-week CUBS session is $395.
**NOTE: the cost for the week of July 2-6 is prorated at $316.
- The following discounts are available:
- Sibling Discount: $25 off second child
- Multiple-Week Discount: $25 off third week and each subsequent week (discount does not apply to first two weeks)
- Membership Discount: sliding scale; see Membership info. for details
**Sibling Discount and Multiple-Week Discount cannot be combined. Families will receive one of these two discounts.
**There is a $100 non-refundable deposit due for one-week sessions and a $200 non-refundable deposit due for two-week sessions at the time of registration.
CUBS Summer 2018 Season:
**NOTE: These sessions feature books by local authors Nahjee Grant and Gail Silver. Wolf PAC is thrilled to partner with these authors, adapting their beautiful stories into plays.
**Please note that the following sessions are FULL. To be placed on a wait list, please email email@example.com or call the office at (610) 642-0233:
July 30-August 3: The Princess and the Pea
August 6-10: The Queen Bee
August 13-17: Ahn's Anger
August 20-24: The Golden Goose
- No camp on July 4. Prorated cost is $316.
- The first CUBS session will begin as planned on Monday, June 18. If your child(ren) attends a school that has extended its year past this date and you are interested in this session, please call the office at 610-642-0233. We will of course work with your family to accommodate your situation!
For more information on financial scholarships, please click here. Scholarship application deadline is May 1. Scholarships are considered in the order in which they are received.