Welcome, Wolf CUBS!
The Wolf CUBS program offers ten one-week sessions throughout the summer for rising K-2nd graders.
CUBS campers will learn acting, singing, and dancing while developing their imagination and performance skills. The CUBS program is a safe and accepting environment where kids of all skill levels can build their confidence, character, and creativity.
Summer 2018 boasts Storybook Theatre: all one-week sessions will focus on a story and culminate in an original show for family and friends to enjoy! Using books from local authors and familiar stories such as Thumbelina, Pinocchio, and Rapunzel, CUBS campers will explore storybook characters as they sharpen their performance skills.
The CUBS show is performed on the Friday of each session at 3:15 p.m.
**NOTE: The July 2-6 final show will be performed at 2:30pm. The August 20-24 session final show will be performed at 1:30 p.m. More details to follow!
Details, Pricing, and Information:
- Camp hours are 9 a.m. - 4 p.m., Monday - Friday. Before and After Care is available starting at 8am and concluding at 5:30 p.m.
- The cost for a one-week CUBS session is $395.
**NOTE: the cost for the week of July 2-6 is prorated at $316.
- The following discounts are available:
- Early Bird Special: $50 off per camper until Dec. 21 for the first 50 campers to register and pay deposit
- Sibling Discount: $25 off second child
- Multiple-Week Discount: $25 off per week if camper attends for more than 2 weeks
- Membership Discount: sliding scale; see Membership info. for details
**Sibling Discount and Multiple-Week Discount cannot be combined. Families will receive one of these two discounts.
**There is a $100 non-refundable deposit due for one-week sessions and a $200 non-refundable deposit due for two-week sessions at the time of registration.
CUBS Summer 2018 Season:
All CUBS Storybook Theatre session titles to be announced soon!
June 18 - June 22
June 25 - June 29
**July 2 - July 6 **NOTE: No camp on July 4. The prorated cost for this session is $316.
July 9 - July 13
July 16 - July 20
July 23 - July 27
July 30 - August 3
August 6 - August 10
August 13 - August 17
August 20 - August 24
For more information on financial scholarships, please click here. Scholarship application deadline is June 1. Scholarships are considered in the order in which they are received.